Want to join an affiliate program?
Then you should concider a few things first:
1. Will it sell?/Convert
2. Do they pay you in time, and how do you get paid?
3. What do other people say about it? ( You should check the warriorforum)
4. Is it a multi-tier affiliateprogram? – making it possible to make passive money from people under you.
5. Does it bring you residual income? Web-hosting and membership sites usually do. One of the best
affiliate programs for hosting is by hostgator– Which is also a great webhosting service, making
it a good recommendation for your list as well as making you money.
Another great 5-tier residual income program is from global domains. ( Check out the free training here)
6. Do they have an unrealistic payment treshold? – Making it almost impossible for you to get paid at all.
7. Do they provide good support?
– Any serious business have decent+ support for their affiliates. So you should check if they answer your email, and how long it takes.
8. Do they give you any good/professionally designed promotion material? – This is extremely important if you have a relevant website you plan on advertising it on.
9. Is it extreme competition? – This can be either good, or bad, as it’s probably converting really well if many are promoting it, yet it will (in most cases)be harder for you. Your prospects will also most likely already be bombarded with emails already promoting it.
10. What kind of payment do they take? – It really sucks if you miss a sale because the program you are promoting only takes “E-Gold” and your potential customer refuses to sign up for an account.
That’s all for today folks!
Author: Jane Fonda